Marriage Abroad

A Superintendent Registrar may accept notice for a marriage to take place in a foreign country between a British subject and either a foreign subject or another British subject.

He/she may be able to issue a Certificate which can be produced to help the procedure abroad. However, the rules vary and you should us on 0345 603 7632